Camerograph Co., LaRue Printing Co., Lane Blueprint Co., Woods Building
A talented architect presented Kansas City with the 3-story, Neo-Classical reinforced concrete building around 1905. Unfortunately, the architect remains unknown. The Delaware-based Camerograph Company (manufacturers of Photographic-Facsimile machines) were among the first occupants of 906 Baltimore St. Joseph G. Godwin, the chief chemist at Camerograph, was an alumnus of the University of Missouri. Other residents of the building included the local LaRue Printing Company (as its secondary location) and the Lane Blueprint Company, a successful print company still in operation. Though the company later relocated to the nearby Wood’s Building, it currently utilizes the original building for storage.